- A mid -career shift to Microbiology and teaching (after more than decade of clinical practice) as Demonstrator in IPGME&R and at present serving as Associate Professor, BMC
- Participated in multiple National Level Trainings and workshops at JIPMER (Pondicherry), PGI (Chandigarh), NIMHANS (Bangalore), PD Hinduja Hospital (Mumbai), etc for up-to date knowledge and skills in Molecular Diagnostics, Mycology, Infection control and Antibiotic stewardship among other subjects.
- Obtained training in Medical Education Technologies from MCI regional Centre KGMU, Lucknow and Revised Basic Course Workshop from BSMC, Bankura,WB
- Guided MD student for dissertation in relevant study on some aspects of Hospital associated infections.
- Acted as External examiner in University level examinations in colleges inside and outside the state.
- Appointed Nodal Officer for several National Programs :
- IDSP and NVBDCP at IPGME&R and BSMC, Bankura
- C&DST Lab for tuberculosis under RNTCP at BMC Burdwan
Experience as a faculty
1. MD Microbiology- providing guidance for dissertation work, moderating seminars, lectures.
2. MBBS - Lectures, tutorials using modern teaching aids, taking examinations
3. BDS - Lectures, University Examiner 4. BSc Nursing- Lectures, examiner
4. External examiner in University examination for MBBS in the state (Calcutta Medical College) and outside the state in two medical colleges of Assam
Guided of MD/MS/PhD Students