• Educational Qualification: MBBS, MD (SPM)
• Total Professional /Teaching Experience: Around 27 years
• Publications: Around 50 research publications in national and international journal
• Professional Contribution/Affiliation/Assignment:
Member, National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI); Govt. of India
Member, National Core Group on Maternal Death Surveillance and Response (MDSR), Govt. of India
Central Team Member, HIV Sentinel Surveillance, Govt. of India
Member, RNTCP OR Committee, Govt. of West Bengal
Editor, Indian Journal of Public Health (2016-18, 2019-21)
• Current Project: Principal Investigator of Network Partner Institute of Burdwan Medical College for Mortality Established in India through Verbal Autopsy (MINErVA), a collaborative programme with AIIMS, New Delhi and ORGI, Govt. of India.
• National/State Trainer: IMNCI; IDSP; NVDCP; MDSR; RTI/STI etc.
Experience as a faculty
23 years 9 months
As Tutor/ Junior Resident: 7 years 5 months; As Assistant/Associate Professor/Professor: 16 years 4 months
Guided of MD/MS/PhD Students