Qualifications: Passed M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.D. in 1988 from Calcutta University.
- I am working as Associate Professor (Community Medicine) since January, 2011 and am posted at Burdwan Medical College since June 2015.
- At present I am participating as a co-investigator in an ICMR Task Force Multi-site Study on Descriptive Epidemiology of Unintentional Childhood Injuries in India.
- I am an editorial board member of Indian Journal of Public Health for the past 3 years.
- I have published 20 papers in National Journals and International Journals
- Life member of Indian Association of Public Health and
- Indian Association of Preventive And Social Medicine
Experience as a faculty
• Joined W.B.M.E.S. in June 2000 as Demonstrator and am working as Associate Professor (Community Medicine) since January, 2011 with a total teaching experience of 18 years 9 months.
• Am guiding post-graduate students in Community Medicine from 2008
Guided of MD/MS/PhD Students