- Passed MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata in 2003, Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO) in 2009 and MD in Community Medicine from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata in 2012.
- Have 12 articles in National and International Journals.
- Member of State Surveillance Team (SST) for HIV Sentinel Surveillance (HSS) 2019.
- Trainer of ICD-10 and MCCD implementation in West Bengal.
- Central Council Member of Indian Public Health association (2019-21)
- Executive Committee Member of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine, West Bengal Chapter since 2017
Reviewer of IJPH, JCH
Experience as a faculty
• Undergraduate - Takes Theory and Practical classes of MBBS students & guided MBBS students during their 3rd semester project work and 6th semester community postings.
• Post-graduate - Guided MD (Community Medicine) students in their short study planning and conduction & acted as Co-guide of MDPGT in thesis work.
• Supervision of immunization clinic
• Field activities in urban & rural field practice area.
• Departmental Activity - Participated in departmental research activity
Guided of MD/MS/PhD Students